|Attitude Is Everything
Seven Strategies For A Positive Attitude
Aim to stay positive.
Take control of my thoughts.
Transform all stumbling blocks into stepping stones.
I can…will be my strongest affirmation.
Team up with other positive people.
Understand my uniqueness.
Dream to be more than what I am.
Elevate my level of enthusiasm.
1. Attitude is a choice – Attitude tune-ups are important to maintain a healthy winning attitude. What are the things you can do on a daily basis to tune-up your attitude?
2. Focus on the word WIN – What's Important Now. What is important to you personally and professionally to help you win now?
3. There are benefits to being positive. When you have a positive attitude the body heals faster, and it produces endorphins, which help aid and facilitate the healing process.
4. One key to a positive attitude is to be proactive vs. reactive. To be proactive means you're accountable and you recognize the importance of forward planning and thinking.
5. Because 70% of our attitude is non-verbal, it is important to be aware of what your attitude is transmitting. Up to 80% of our self-talk is negative, and the loudest voice you hear is your own.
- Non-Verbal - The #1 impact you can have on someone is a smile.
- Pick up the pace at least by 25% - you are either on the way or in the way
6. Enthusiasm is the spirit within you, never let the child in you die. Remember you never get a second chance to make a first impression.
7. Your most priceless possession is your attitude. If you want to have a positive day -- start with positive words.
"Enthusiasm is to attitude what breathing is to life. It's the fire in the belly. If you have no fire, maybe your wood is wet."
– Keith D. Harrell