WHO SIGNS YOUR PAYCHECK?? THE CUSTOMER SIGNS YOUR PAYCHECK. EVERY BUSINESS IS DEPENDENT ON CUSTOMERS.
Never promise more than you can perform. You must demonstrate that you are reliable.
Definition of Reliable:
1. Doing what you SAY you are going to do.
2. Doing what you IMPLY you are going to do.
3. Doing what NEEDS to be done.
4. KEEPING your word.
1. Excuses never look good on anyone. Customers really don’t want to hear
explanations on why they’ve been disappointed. They want results.
2. Keep your complaints to yourself.
3. Return your phone calls and return them promptly.
4. Go the extra mile - even if the customer has been unkind and unpleasant.
5. Smile - A Chinese proverb says, “Man without a smile should not open shop.”
6. Show enthusiasm - The truly enthusiastic person loves his job, his customers,
and is excited about what he does and why he does it.
WHAT DOES A CUSTOMER WANT AND EXPECT??
1. A courteous and friendly attitude.
2. Honesty - if you don’t know the answer, say so rather than give a wrong one.
3. Complete attention to his needs.
5. Wants prompt service.
TO SUM UP, THE CUSTOMER WANTS TO BE TREATED AS IF HE IS THE NUMBER ONE PERSON IN THE UNIVERSE... AND WHEN WE ARE TALKING OR DEALING WITH HIM - HE IS.